Art.Photography.Inspiration

Friday, 26 August 2011

T.G.I.F !














Katy for Thomas Sabo







Whether playing the part of snoop's California girl or everyone’s teenage dream, Katy Perry has us seeing fireworks with her thick, luscious mane.  So when illustrious hair care brand ghd announced it signed on Ms. Perry for its latest ad campaign, it sounded like the perfect pairing.


Well here's an up-close-and-personal look at a few of the images for the new global campaign, which was creatively conceived with ghd and Perry’s stylist Johnny Wujek and shot by world renowned photographer David La Chapelle.
Katy Perry agreed, saying, “I’m so excited to be working with ghd, especially using their tools on my California Dreams Tour to get me stage ready. Ghd products have a reputation of being the best products in the biz, and I like being associated with that. I’m very excited to reveal the styles I did with legendary David LaChapelle in the upcoming ghd campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment