Art.Photography.Inspiration

Thursday, 25 August 2011

Blake Lively Style















Blake Lively has always been my second favorite character on Gossip Girl, (Blair being my fav) but still her style is outstanding. This girl wears even the most Avant Garde and skimpy garments on the show with ease.  Her 'Serena' hair is often messy and tousled with that sexy bed look - I have hair envy!   How does she manage to look so sensual but so cutesy at the same time? She achieves this easily in these photos.  The object of every man's affection is this Hollywood blonde, who is reportedly dating Leo DiCaprio... -  I do wonder though, is she anything like her Gossip Girl character in real life?  What do you think?




1 comment:

  1. I love Blake. She's just so pretty and dresses so well. I love her character in GG and I also really lied her in TSOTTP :)

    ReplyDelete