Portman has the most sensational skin and hair I’ve ever seen. Her makeup always looks flawless and meticulously applied. Whats trending at the moment is her vintage ballet look derived from Black Swan. Here are some tips on how to get this effect :
- Portman's look is fairly simple, and can be achieved by applying a moisture rich foundation to give off a dewy effect. Notice that her skin shines through and her foundation is not a heavy one. Try Estee Lauder Double Wear Light foundation for a natural but flawless dewy look.
- A cream blusher in a peachy tone can be applied on the apples of your cheeks for a similar effect (M.A.C has a gorgeous selection).
- Dust a translucent shade of shimmery powder all over the face and neck area to give you a slight shimmer without overpowering the look.
- Use a natural tone of lipstick (try Maybelline moisture lipstick in 'Ice Tea').
- Line eyes with a charcoal or black shade of eye pencil (M.A.C), or use black liquid liner to line the top of your eyelids in a prominent line for the top of your lids.
- Make sure eyebrows have been shaped and combed through,
- sweep on a few coats of volumizing and lengthening mascara to maximise your eyes!