Art.Photography.Inspiration

Tuesday, 26 July 2011

Miss Scherzinger !

With her rock hard abs, unique style and gorgeous voice, Nicole Scherzinger has left an impression on  me.  But what makes her stand out from the other Hollywood stars? The fact that she can dance exceptionally well, and that she has a very impressive voice obviously.  This girl has got it going on. I found out a bit more about her...

Hawaiian born Scherzinger joined the Pussycat Dolls and became the group's lead vocalist during their transition into a career in music. With the Pussycat Dolls, she released two albums PCD and Doll Domination and embarked on several concert tours.  After leaving the group in December 2010, Scherzinger began a solo career with the release of her debut studio album Killer Love. The album's second single, "Don't Hold Your Breath" peaked at number one on the UK Singles Chart, in turn marking her first number one hit as a solo artist.

Scherzinger became the winner of the tenth season of Dancing with the Stars in early 2010, and was hailed by judge Carrie Ann Inaba, "by far the best dancer we've ever had on the show." She will judge the American version of The X Factor which will air in fall 2011.


She told MTV "I've always said that in the Pussycat Dolls, I kind of feel like Superwoman. But that's just one of my alter egos. I've got the vulnerable, lovesick side of me amongst others which all appear on my record.







I love Nicole's flawless complexion and makeup here, as well as the way she has accessorized her look. A simple smokey eye with lots of mascara really brings out the colour of her eyes.






Nicole's look in the "Right There" video




The shoot for the Doll Domination album.  I love their racy style, they really aren't afraid to flaunt it, and rightfully so :-)





My favourite song by her, "Dont Hold Your Breath", her voice is amazing:








1 comment: